Did you know that June is Audiobooks Month? For many reasons, but at least partially because downloading an audiobook to your phone is so much more convenient than hauling around 20+ CDs to listen to one audiobook, this nifty way to read is growing in popularity. Audiobooks are amazing and so easy to incorporate into our daily lives! They are a "hands-free" reading option, letting you read while making dinner, watering your plants, or going on a road trip, because you can simply check them out from one of our BiblioTech Public Library apps, download them and go! Hundreds of thousands of audiobooks available with no subscription required.
With your BiblioTech Public Library card, you have access to hundreds of thousands of audiobooks. On our cloudLibrary app, we have fiction and nonfiction options for kids, teens and adults. Listen as a family on your next roadtrip, or help individual chore time become a little bit more palatable! The always available collection of audiobooks on our RBdigital app is also family-friendly, and features some exclusives--books you can't find anywhere else. Lastly, check out our Hoopla app, where you can find all kinds of audiobooks, in nine different languages, including Spanish and German.
Here are some highly recommended audiobooks you can check out from BiblioTech today. Don't forget that you can use these audiobooks to earn points for our Summer Reading Challenge, as well!
- Fun Fiction:
- Great Nonfiction:
- For fans of YA:
- For your inner kid (or your actual kids):
- Nimona by Noelle Stevenson on cloudLibrary
- Flora & Ulysses by Kate DiCamillo on cloudLibrary
- The Boxcar Children by Gertrude Chandler Warner on Hoopla
- The Adventures of Captain Underpants by Dav Pilkey on Hoopla
- The Wild Robot by Peter Brown on cloudLibrary
- Ruth and the Green Book by Calvin Alexander Ramsey on RBdigital
- For the political junkie:
- Books that Became Movies:
- This Pride collection of audiobooks has something for everyone, and is very on point since June is also Pride Month.
- Are you a fan of true crime podcasts? Check out this collection of True Crime audiobooks!
(Psst...do you need to register for BiblioTech? Fill out this form and get access to all of our resources immediately! Need to renew? We have a form for that too! Need to reset your password/PIN for cloudLibrary? Click here!)