BiblioTech East, BiblioTech South and BiblioTech West are open for essential services Monday-Friday from 9am to 5pm.
If you are going to visit us, please to be sure to wear a mask and follow staff guidelines for proper social distancing. We are also requesting only one person per household in the branch whenever possible, as we are down to 25 percent of our capacity.
If you would like to check out a hotspot or tablet, please call ahead to reserve the device (BiblioTech East: 210-631-0230; BiblioTech South: 210-631-0180; BiblioTech West: 210-631-0190).
Questions? [email protected]
BiblioTech South Information
Monday - Friday from Noon to 8pm; Saturday - Sunday from 10am to 6pm
BiblioTech South is located at 3505 Pleasanton Road, inside the Precinct 1 County Building. While the parking lot is being refinished, parking is to the south of the building. The VIA bus stop immediately in front of the library is Stop Number 76636, serviced by VIA Routes 44 and 243.
BiblioTech South opened in 2013 and has served hundreds of thousands of patrons since then. Currently, this branch offers over 40 computers, specialized software, printing, faxing and scanning services, as well as two study rooms, a children's room, a community room and exciting programming. To reserve a room, please click here. For more information on programming, please see our Events Calendar.
Patrons may also check out a device at BiblioTech South in order to access our online books and resources. Currently, our devices include:
- Kindle Fires
- Nook Glowlights
- Nook HDs (with children's content preloaded)
- Wireless Hotspots
For more information on BiblioTech South, please call 210-631-0180.
Take a Virtual Tour of BiblioTech South:
BiblioTech South Map
Regular Hours at BiblioTech South
Monday: Noon - 8pm
Tuesday: Noon - 8pm
Wednesday: Noon - 8pm
Thursday: Noon - 8pm
Friday: Noon - 8pm
Saturday: 10am - 6pm
Sunday: 10am - 6pm
Bexar County Holidays 2020:
- Wednesday, January 1 - New Year's Day
- Monday, February 20 - President's Day
- Friday, April 10 - Good Friday
- Sunday, April 12 - Easter
- Friday, April 24 - Battle of Flowers
- Monday, May 25 - Memorial Day
- Friday, July 3 - Independence Day
- Monday, September 7 - Labor Day
- Wednesday, November 11 - Veteran's Day
- November 26-27 - Thanksgiving Holiday
- Thursday, December 24 - Close at 4pm
- Friday, December 25 - Christmas
- Thursday, December 31 - Close at 4pm