GED Testing at BiblioTech
BiblioTech is able to offer free vouchers for the GED test courtesy of Toyota Motor Manufacturing, Texas, Inc. (TMMTX). If you are interested in taking the GED test with us:
- Please register for a MyGED.com account. You can do this on your own computer or device, or stop by any BiblioTech location.
- Visit BiblioTech West or BiblioTech South in-person Mon - Fri 12:00pm - 8:00pm, Sat & Sun 10:00am - 6:00pm.
- You will need to bring your MyGED.com log in information.
- While you are at the branch, we will help choose the correct test and get a testing date and time. This is also when you will get the voucher to pay for the test.
- When you leave the branch, you will have a confirmation page that lists what test you are taking and when you are taking it. If you cannot test on your confirmed date/time, you must reschedule the test a minimum of 24-hours in advance by calling 1-877-392-6433.
Questions? Please call 210-631-0180.
Log into TexShare then click on Learning Express Library and search for GED. This platform features ebooks, tutorials and practice exams.
Login using your BiblioTech library card number and password/pin and then search for GED to bring up GED test preparation books and flash cards.