Frequently Asked Questions
Item request has been placed! ×
Item request cannot be made. ×
BiblioTech Help Center
Do you have questions about BiblioTech? We've tried to answer many frequently asked questions below. If you can't find the answer to your question, please ask us. We are happy to help!
Account and General Questions
- How do I register for a library card?
- Who is eligible for a library card?
- How do I sign into my account? What if I don't remember my card number? What if I need to reset my password/pin?
- What if I have a San Antonio Public Library card?
- How do I renew my BiblioTech Public Library card?
- How do I apply for a job at BiblioTech?
- Covid-19 Closure Information
Physical Library Resources
Including information about Branches and the Outreach Team
- What devices do you lend out to library users?
- How many devices can I check out at one time?
- What happens if a device is returned late?
- Where are your branch libraries? What are hours are they open?
- Do you have events and programming at your branch libraries?
- Can you send staff members to our event to talk about BiblioTech and register people?
- Do you have rooms available for group use at your branch libraries?
- Do you have printing, faxing and scanning services at your branch libraries? How much do these services cost?
- Do you have free WiFi at your branch libraries? Do you have computers for public use?
Digital Library Resources
- How do I read an ebook or audiobook?
- How do I read a magazine or a newspaper?
- How do I listen to music or watch a movie?
- How can I access your active learning platforms, like Lynda and UniversalClass?
- Does BiblioTech have research databases?
- How many digital items can I checkout at a time?
- When are the digital items due back to the library? Can I renew the items? Are there fines on digital resources?
- How do I download the apps?
- Do I need the internet to use BiblioTech’s digital resources?
- Can I request a book?
- Can you put my book on your website?