BiblioTech East, BiblioTech South and BiblioTech West are open for essential services Monday-Friday from 9am to 5pm.
If you are going to visit us, please to be sure to wear a mask and follow staff guidelines for proper social distancing. We are also requesting only one person per household in the branch whenever possible, as we are down to 25 percent of our capacity.
If you would like to check out a hotspot or tablet, please call ahead to reserve the device (BiblioTech East: 210-631-0230; BiblioTech South: 210-631-0180; BiblioTech West: 210-631-0190).
Questions? [email protected]
BiblioTech West Information
BiblioTech West is located at 2003 S. Zarzamora, on the corner of Zarzamora and Brady Streets. This branch is co-located inside an apartment complex, but is open to the public. Parking is in the back. The VIA bus stop immediately in front of the library is Stop Number 47597, serviced by VIA Route 520.
BiblioTech West opened in 2015 and has served hundreds of thousands of patrons since then. Currently, this branch offers over 40 computers, specialized software, printing, faxing and scanning services, as well as a study rooms and a children's room, and exciting programming. To reserve a room, please click here. For more information on programming, please see our Events Calendar.
Patrons may also check out a device at BiblioTech West in order to access our online books and resources. Currently, our devices include:
- Kindle Fires
- Nook Glowlights
- Samsung Galaxies (with children's content preloaded)
- Wireless Hotspots
For more information on BiblioTech West, please call 210-631-0190.
BiblioTech West Virtual Tour:
BiblioTech West Map
Regular Hours at BiblioTech West
Monday: Noon - 8pm
Tuesday: Noon - 8pm
Wednesday: Noon - 8pm
Thursday: Noon - 8pm
Friday: Noon - 8pm
Saturday: 10am - 6pm
Sunday: 10am - 6pm
Bexar County Holidays 2020:
- Wednesday, January 1 - New Year's Day
- Monday, February 20 - President's Day
- Friday, April 10 - Good Friday
- Sunday, April 12 - Easter
- Friday, April 24 - Battle of Flowers
- Monday, May 25 - Memorial Day
- Friday, July 3 - Independence Day
- Monday, September 7 - Labor Day
- Wednesday, November 11 - Veteran's Day
- November 26-27 - Thanksgiving Holiday
- Thursday, December 24 - Close at 4pm
- Friday, December 25 - Christmas
- Thursday, December 31 - Close at 4pm