- START HERE
- About Us
- Locations and Outreach
Item request has been placed! ×
Item request cannot be made. ×
Are you new to Bexar County's all-digital public library? We have step-by-step instructions below to help you get started!
If you have a specific question we don't address here, be sure to also check out our Frequently Asked Questions page.
There are two ways to get a BiblioTech card.
- Fill out the information we require online, verifying that you are a Bexar County resident, employee of Bexar County or property owner in Bexar County
- Write down the PACREG barcode number that appears after you press SUBMIT
- Start borrowing immediately using that information!
- In Person
- Visit one of our branch locations with your valid ID
- Talk with one of our Technical Assistants
- Get a physical card and a password, which you can use to start borrowing immediately!
Either way you choose to register, you will have access to all of our online resources immediately.