Checking Out Digital Magazines
Once you have registered for BiblioTech, you can use your credentials to check out magazines on the cloudLibrary App.
We have a collection of popular, downloadable magazines on the cloudLibrary App. After you register for a BiblioTech library card, you can use your card number to access cloudLibrary's eMagazines via the app.
- Users can check out an unlimited number of magazines from cloudLibrary
- Keep your magazine check outs for as long as you'd like.
- Browse from 7,000 titles!
Checking Out Digital Newspapers
Once you have registered for BiblioTech, you can use that information to check out local and national news soures on NewsBank.
Our news source collection, including the San Antonio Express-News, is available from NewsBank. While there is no app for this resource, the webpage is mobile friendly and can be used from a phone or tablet. To login to NewsBank, you will simply enter your BiblioTech Public Library card number/barcode.
- Users can check out an unlimited number of newspapers from NewsBank and keep them for as long as they would like.
- You can find out more about by watching the NewsBank video tutorial.
With over 15,723 newspaper titles globally spanning more than 400 years, history is at your fingertips. Newspaper Archive can only be accessed in-house at any of our branches, from there you can create a free account.