Starting a Small Business in Bexar County
Have you ever thought about starting your own business? In a recent study by the U.S. Small Business Administration, there were over 30 million small businesses in the United States. You could be part of that amazing sector of the economy! The Bexar County Small Business & Entrepreneurship Department (SBED) and BiblioTech are here to help you get started.
Look to SBED to learn things like:
- How To Start, Manage, and Grow
- What You Need To Know
- How To Find Information & Resources
- Info on Doing Business with Bexar County
BiblioTech and SBED both offer amazing resources for small business owners, as well as those thinking about starting a small business. Visit www.bexar.org/SBED to see the many Bexar County Small Business & Entrepreneurship Department resources. From BiblioTech, we recommend:
- Lynda.com Business Training Section
- Courses in business, including a Become a Small Business Owner path, all taught by experts.
- The Business Skills section of Universal Class
- Interactive courses in business with assignments and feedback from experts. Includes basic classes on business budgeting, branding and much more.
BiblioTech also offers many business ebooks and audiobooks on our cloudLibrary app. Be sure to also check out the San Antonio office of the U.S. Small Business Administration for even more resources.