Login for Physical Device Information Only
Taking Care of You
Welcome to BiblioTech's second week of Pub Hub, our new themed reading journey. For Pub Hub, we post a curated collection of related material – e-books, e-audio books, both fiction and non-fiction, movies, music and other content designed specifically to address your needs for information and relaxation during the pandemic on our website each week. Then, we have the opportunity to connect with one another through our Pub Hub Facebook group and share reactions to the week’s material, thoughts and suggestions about coping with COVID-19. Our resources this week are centered around our physical health.
- On cloudLibrary, we have a Health & Fitness collection, as well as a Body, Mind & Spirit collection. You can also search for your favorite, best-selling health and wellness book!
- There are hundreds of health and wellness resources on Hoopla, including ebooks, movies and more.
- On The Great Courses, you can find an entire section of courses devoted to Health and Fitness.
- There are also interactive, online courses in Health and Medicine on Universal Class.
- Our Health and Fitness magazines on RBdigital can help you eat healthier, run faster or learn a new yoga pose.
Other Resources Available
- The U.S. Department of Health and Human Services provides excellent resources for physical fitness. They also provide excellent resources for ways to eat healthier.
- The American Heart Association also provides excellent physical fitness resources. You can create a circuit home workout, workout at work or from home, get the whole family moving at home, or practice these balance exercises at home.
- You can also checkout these free at-home workouts from Peloton, Nike, and many others.
It's also so important to remember to take care of yourself. Get enough sleep, drink lots of water and eat fruits and vegetables when you can. We all want to #StayHealthy!