Checking Out Digital Movies and Music
Once you have registered for BiblioTech, you can use that information to create an account on hoopla and Qello and check out movies and music. To use medici.tv, you just need to log in with your BiblioTech Public Library card number/barcode.
Our movie collection, as well as our collection of downloadable music, can be found on hoopla. Users must go to the website first to create an account, then log into the Hoopla app.
- Users can check out 5 items each month from hoopla. Users will get 5 new checkouts on the first day of each month.
- Music can be checked out for up to 7 days.
- Movies can be checked out for 48 hours.
- You can find out more about hoopla by watching the hoopla video tutorial.
medici.tv provides streaming videos featuring the best of classical music. There is no limit on how many videos you can watch and no limit on how many people can watch a video at once. Watch live and recorded concerts, ballet, opera, documentaries and more right now. You can also can stream videos on your TV via Airplay or Chromecast.
Stingray Qello provides users with a large collection of streaming music concerts. Users must go to the website first to create an account, then check out access to the app following these steps:
Sign into RBdigital account via the library's RBdigital website bibliotechtx.rbdigital.com
Scroll down to the Entertainment section or access Entertainment > Concerts from the Menu icon
- Select the Checkout button
Patrons should receive a confirmation once the pass has been received. Please note that the activation passes do have expiration dates. Once the passes expire, patrons will need to receive a new one through RBdigital in order to have access to the free content, and to use the Qello app directly.
- Users can check out an unlimited number of music concerts from Qello and keep them for as long as they would like.
- You can find out more about Qello by watching the Qello video tutorial.
For more information, please visit our Movies and Music page or our Frequently Asked Questions page.